Skip to content
Jul 12, 2018 / Richard Hall

Dairy brands high in global rankings

Out of 43 countries assessed by Kantar Worldpanel for brand strength of consumer preference, dairy brands came top overall in 10:

BLOG-12JULY2018-DairyBrandsHighInGlobalRankings

This was in spite of global brands having a lower share in dairy than any other sector. Local brands accounted for 80% of dairy spending, with global brands making up the remaining 20%.

Email this article
Leave a Comment